Friday, March 19, 2010

She was my dream woman



Bonn - white shirt, black pants: The murderer of a kindergarten teacher Sandra H. († 32) sits on the dock when he could not melt murky.
But the former pimp who stabbed his ex with a combat knife.
Helmut B. (42): "Actually I wanted to kill me in front of her, unless she comes back to me."
Helmut B. acts very loose, as he answered questions from Judge Udo Buhren. Has lost 20 kilograms after the masons, the brawny murder. The accused: "I deeply regret the deed every day."
The version of the accused: Helmut B. stuck on 8 August 2007 be flashy knife for all to see in his trouser belt. Example: "I wanted to talk to Sandra, she had never really end."
Sandra B. pursued to the house of her new friend in Wachtberg. He put it on the front door. Said he wanted to kill himself before her.
Sandra is said to have shouted at him: "That you have no eggs." Too much for the mason. Example: "Since then I have to be freaked out." B. can not remember how he stabbed Sandra in the hallway and tried to kill himself.
The couple had met two years earlier at a party rocker of Hells Angels in Neunkirchen. Helmut B.: "She was my dream woman. Everything worked, even the sex. "
His counsel Uwe Krechel proceeds from an act on impulse. It is based on the Vorgutachten the psychiatrist, Dr. Wolf Gerlich, of the perpetrators is a profound disturbance of consciousness can not be excluded.